Get USPS Tracking Phone Number, SMS Number to track the USPS Tracking Number, and also in-depth information on how to use the service.
USPS Tracking Customer Service Phone Number
- 1-800-222-1811 – For domestic & international USPS tracking
USPS Tracking Customer Support Service Working Hours
8.00 am to 8.30 pm ET – Mon to Fri
8.00 am to 6.00 pm ET – Sat
USPS Tracking SMS Number
- 28777 – Send a text containing USPS Tracking Number in the body
Below is the in-depth information on USPS Tracking Number.
A) USPS Tracking Number is a unique number allotted to your USPS Parcel or shipment through which you can know the current status of your parcel or shipment.
A) USPS Tracking scans the USPS Tracking Number allotted to a parcel or shipment several times throughout the various stages of picking and delivery of parcel or shipment and keeps the records.
Through these records, the sender of the parcel can know the status of his parcel or shipment by tracking his USPS Tracking Number.
A) There are four ways to know the status of your parcel through USPS Tracking Number.
1) Online – To know the status of your parcel Online.
1.1) Go to www.usps.com.
1.2) Enter your USPS Tracking Number in “Search or Track Packages”
2) SMS – To know the status of your parcel via SMS.
2.1) Write your USPS Tracking Number in the Text Message body.
2.2) Send the SMS in 28777.
3) Phone Number – To know the status of your parcel through Phone Number
3.1) Dial 1-800-222-1811
3.2) Follow the instruction and give your USPS Tracking Number when you will be asked for the same.
4) Mobile App – Download the USPS Mobile App to know the status of your parcel.