Get Optimum Customer Service Phone Number, Email Id, Chat Support, and Headquarters Address to contact Optimum Customer Support Service for help.
Optimum Business Customer Support Service Phone Number
8.00 am to 8.00 pm – Mon to Sun
Optimum Business Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number
24 Hours – Mon to Sun
Optimum Business Customer Support Service Phone Number For Sales And Installation
8.00 am to 7.00 pm – Mon to Fri
Optimum Residential Customer Support Service Number
- Connecticut – 1-203-870-2583
- New Jersey – 1-973-230-6046
- Long Island – 1-631-393-0636
- New York / Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester – 1-718-860-3513
9.00 am to 5.00 pm – Mon to Sat
Optimum Residential Sales Support Service Number
- Connecticut – 1-203-870-2491
- New Jersey – 1-973-230-2036
- Long Island – 1-631-393-0706
- New York / Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester – 1-718-975-1179
7.00 am to 11.00 pm – Mon to Fri
7.00 am to 10.00 pm – Sat to Sun
Optimum Customer Service Email Address
- N/A – Optimum do not offer Email Customer Support Service.
Optimum Customer Service Chat Support
Optimum Twitter Handle For Help & Support
Optimum Corporate Headquarters Address
CSC Holdings, LLC
1111 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, NY – 11714
Optimum Official Website, Support App, Social Media Profile, And Other Important Links
Optimum Support App Download
Optimum Social Media Profile
Optimum Other Important Links
Optimum Customer Support Service FAQ’s
A) Optimum have 24 hours of technical support only and all other services are time-bound.
A) Yes, Optimum offers discount of 10% to senior citizens (62 Years or above persons).
A) Optimum offers plenty of bill payment options to its customers.
1) Online or Electronic Payment – Sign-in to the optimum.net with your Optimum Id and pay the bills.
2) Optimum Support App – Support App is free of cost, Download the app and you can view and pay bills.
3) Through Phone – Dial 1-866-213-7456 and follow the instructions to pay.
4) At Optimum Store or Payment Center – Go to any Optimum Store or Payment center and pay bills.
5) By Mail – Mail the bill payment amount (Check or Money Order), Mailing Address will be on Bill Statement.