Get Macy’s Credit Card Payment Phone Number, Customer Service Email Id, Chat Support Link and Corporate Headquarters Address for Macy’s Card Credit Bill Payment queries.
Macy’s Credit Card Payment Customer Service Phone Number
Macy’s Credit Card Payment Customer Service Phone Number For Hearing Impaired
Macy’s Card Credit Bill Pay Customer Support Service Toll-free Phone Number
- 1-800-289-6229 – For General Queries
Macy’s Credit Card Payment Customer Service Email Id
Macy’s Credit Card Customer Service Chat Support
Macy’s Credit Card Customer Service Working Hours
10.00 am to 10.00 pm ET – Mon to Sun
Macy’s Corporate Headquarters Address
680 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Macy’s Credit Card Bill Pay Mailing Address (For Payment)
PO Box No – 8113,
Mason, Ohio 45040,
Macy’s Official Website, Mobile App, Social Media Profile, And Important Links
Macy’s Mobile App Download
Macy’s Social Media Profile
Macy’s Important Links
|Apply For Card||Macy’s Store Near Me||Return & Cancellation|
|Macy’s Card Service||Pay Bills||Macy’s Login Page|
Macy’s Credit Card Payment FAQ’s
A) You can pay your Macy’s Credit bill over the phone simply by calling Customer Service Number 1-888-257-6757 between 10.00 am to 10.00 pm on all working days.
Hearing-impaired persons can call on 1-800-281-0820.
A) Yes, you can make payment of your Macys Credit Card at Macy’s store through cash, check, debit card, or money order.
A) In order to pay Macys Credit Card Bill online.
1) First Sign-in into your Macy’s My Account.
2) Add the Credit Card in “My Account”.
Once you added your Credit card in “My Account”
1) Go to “My Account”
2) Click on “Macy’s Credit Card”
3) Tap on “Make A Payment” option
4) Set your payment amount, payment date, and payment source and click on “Continue”
5) Verify your information and click on Authorize Button.
6) Your payment will be appear on your account within next 3 days.
A) Yes, you can cancel or edit auto-pay or one-time payment.
1) Log-in to your Credit Card Account by entering your credentials.
2) Go to “Make A Payment”.
3) Select “Manage Auto Pay”.
4) Click on “Upcoming Payments”
5) Click on +(Plus) Sign.
6) Click on “Delete” to cancel Auto-pay.
About Macy’s Credit Card
Macys has two credit card options for any kind of retail purchase:
- Macy’s Credit Card
- Macy’s American Express Card
The Macys Credit Card is a store card which can be used only at Macy’s Stores or properties whereas Macy’s American Express Card can be used on purchasing outside of Macy’s Store or properties too.
Benefits of Macy’s Credit Card
Macys, offer rewards on purchase through Macy’s Card Credit to Card holders.
These rewards are categorized in 4 different categories.
Macys Bronze Star Rewards
In Bronze Star Rewards, customer gets 1% back rewards on payment through any method of customer choice.
Macys Silver Star Rewards
In Silver Star Rewards, customer gets 2% back rewards on spending of $1 to $499 annually on Macy’s through Macy’s Card.
Macys Gold Star Rewards
In Gold Star Rewards, customer gets 3% back rewards on spending of $500 to $1199 annually on Macy’s through Macy’s Card.
Macys Platinum Star Rewards
In Platinum Star Rewards, customer gets 5% back rewards on annually spending of $1200 or more on Macy’s through Macy’s Card.
- Target Card Services
- Home Depot Credit Card Phone Number
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment Phone Number
- Walmart Credit Card Customer Service
- Wayfair Credit Card Support Phone Number
- Best Buy Credit Card Contact Centre Number