Get Flipkart Customer Care Number, Toll free Helpline No, Email Id and Corporate Head Office Address to contact Customer Care of Flipkart.
Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 18002029898 – You can call this Flipkart Toll Free Number for resolution of your query 24/7.
Flipkart Customer Care Helpline Number
- 01246150000 – You can also call this Flipkart Helpline Number for resolution of your query.
This Flipkart Helpline No opens 24 Hours in all days of a week.
Flipkart Customer Care Email-id
Flipkart provides 3 different Email-id’s for resolution of query of their customer.
Email-id of Flipkart for Customer Support
[email protected] – You can send your product related query in this Flipkart Email-id.
Flipkart Email-id for Vendors
[email protected] – If you are a Vendor, you can send your query in this Flipkart Email-id.
Flipkart Emai-id for Business
[email protected] – If you want to do Business with Flipkart, You can send your query in this Flipkart Email-id.
Flipkart Office Address
Flipkart is Bengaluru based Online Shopping Site and its Head Office / Corporate Office is located at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
Vaishnavi Summit No 6/B 7th Main
80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru – 560034
Flipkart Official Website, Mobile App, Social Media Profile
Flipkart Mobile App Download
Flipkart Social Media Profile
Flipkart Customer Care Service FAQ’s
A) To talk with Flipkart Customer Care Representative, Call Toll free Helpline Number 1800-202-9898.
A) Yes, Flipkart provides 24/7 Customer Care Service to its customers through Toll free helpline number 1800-202-9898.
Flipkart is one of the best online shopping sites in India initiated by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007.
In the year 2007, the concept of Online Shopping was new in India.
But they both were very much familiar with the Working System of Online Shopping Site.
Since they had worked in Amazon.
When they were working in Amazon they both decided to start their own Online Shopping Site and started Flipkart.
In initial days they started selling books and soon received good response from customers.
After some time they expanded their product collection and include consumer and electronic goods in their product list.
With their experience and with proper dedication and hard work they grow their company to one of the best Online Shopping Site in India.
Now in today’s scenario, whenever we decide to buy stuffs online, the first site which comes in our mind is Flipkart.
Flipkart also takes care of all the needs of its customers and provides Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number .
Anyone can contact Flipkart Customer Service for resolution of query through these Numbers.
Flipkart Customer Care
Its very simple to reach or contact Flipkart Customer Service through Flipkart Customer Care No.
Flipkart provides Toll Free Number as well as other Helpline Numbers to contact its Customer Service.
How to Place Order in Flipkart / How to buy products from Fipkart
Placing an order in Flipkart or buying any stuff from Flipkart is very simple.
You can place order and buy any stuff from Flipkart either through Official Website of Flipkart or through Flipkart Mobile App.
For this you have to follow some simple steps.
- Signup and login in Flipkart.com.
- Select your product category.
- Set the price range, Brand Name and other things according to your need.
- After setting the filter condition, You can see the products which you want to buy.
- Select the product which you want to buy.
- You will see 2 options ADD TO CART and BUY NOW.
- Select BUY NOW if you want to buy the product now and select ADD TO CART if you want save the product and buy it later.
- When you select BUY NOW option, in next screen you will be asked to set the delivery address.
- Enter the delivery address and phone number and press Deliver Here.
- You will be redirected to another screen of Order Summary to review your order.
- Review your order and press Continue.
- You will be asked for Payment Option.
- Select your Payment Option and press Confirm Order.
- You will receive an SMS in your registered Mobile Number and an Email in your Email-id.
- Congratulations : Your order is placed.
How to track an order in Flipkart
We know very well that Flipkart delivers our ordered product in fixed time.
In spite of this we are always curious to know about the order status of the product which we have ordered from Flipkart.
You also must have faced this situation.
Tracking an order from Flipkart is not a difficult task.
Whenever you place an order in Flipkart.
Flipkart sends information about your Order Status via SMS and Email in your registered Mobile Number and Email-id.
You can check your order status in these SMS and Emails.
As well as you can track your order in Flipkart through Flipkart’s Official Website and Flipkart Mobile App.
For this you have to follow some steps.
- Login in your Flipkart Account through Mobile Number or Email-id
- Go to Order.
- Select the Order which you want to track.
- Click Track.
- Now you can see your order current status.
How to Cancel Order in Flipkart
It is often happen that you have ordered any product from Flipkart and later you want to cancel that product.
You can cancel your ordered product from Flipkart through Flipkart Official Website or Flipkart Mobile App.
- Login in your Flipkart Account.
- Go to Order.
- Select the Order which you want to Cancel.
- Click Cancel.
- A Pop Message will show on the screen whether you want to Cancel the Order or Not.
- Click Yes.
- Flipkart will send you notification through SMS and Email for cancellation of your Order.
How to Return a Product in Flipkart / Flipkart Return Policy
It is often happen that we bought any product from Flipkart and later we want to return that product due to some reasons.
You can return a product which you bought from Flipkart if you fulfills the condition of Flipkart Return Policy.
- Login in your Flipkart Account.
- Go to Order.
- Select the Order which you want to return.
- Click Return.
- Flipkart Products Return Team will contact you for your query.
- As per the category of Product which you want to return you will be allowed to Return the Product or Replace the Product.
These were Flipkart Customer Care Number to contact Flipkart Customer Service and other important information about Flipkart.
If you want to get information about other Online Shopping Sites like Myntra, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Jabong and Nykaa.
You can get the information in other articles in this Site through following links.
- Myntra Customer Care Number
- Shopclues Customer Care Number
- Snapdeal Customer Care Number
- Jabong Customer Care Number
- Nykaa Customer Care Number